EPAC has reopened. Please see our guidelines for entering EPAC. Dancers will be required to wear masks during class. Our top priority is the health and safety of our dancers, families and faculty members. Thank you for your ongoing support, and flexibility. We look forward to seeing all of you in the studio!
Guidelines and Check list for entering EPAC:
- Dancers enter through the front door and apply hand sanitizer.
- A mask must be worn (worn when entering and kept on until they have exited the building)
- Leotard and tights must be worn under coverup as dressing rooms will be locked
- Only Dancers enter EPAC, no parents, siblings, etc.
- Dancers must adhere to social distancing when entering, during class and exiting
- Faculty will wipe down door handles, barres, and bathrooms before next group enters
December 13-15, 2019
BSU Special Events Center