October 27, 2020. Due to Governor Little’s announcement and Idaho going back to Stage 3; we are limiting our audience size to 25 so that we don’t disrupt the Nutcracker cast size. We need to adjust the TIX system to accommodate these changes. In order to ensure that each family gets to see their dancer(s) perform live, we are asking that families limit purchases to one POD only.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support as we navigate this difficult time. Our goal is to make sure that your dancers continue to have a wonderful experience and the opportunity to perform live!
EPAC has reopened. Please see our guidelines for entering EPAC. Dancers will be required to wear masks during class. Our top priority is the health and safety of our dancers, families and faculty members. Thank you for your ongoing support, and flexibility. We look forward to seeing all of you in the studio!
Guidelines and Check list for entering EPAC:
- Dancers enter through the front door and apply hand sanitizer.
- A mask must be worn (worn when entering and kept on until they have exited the building)
- Leotard and tights must be worn under coverup as dressing rooms will be locked
- Only Dancers enter EPAC, no parents, siblings, etc.
- Dancers must adhere to social distancing when entering, during class and exiting
- Faculty will wipe down door handles, barres, and bathrooms before next group enters
December 13-15, 2019
BSU Special Events Center